Just a little reminder:
It is the P1 evening for children starting in 2019/20.
Current P1's finish at 1pm to facilitate this.
School finishes tomorrow(Fri 12th April) at 11.55am for all P1 children.
Full uniform must be worn.
School re-opens on Mon 29th April.
Next week (1st-5th April) is the 'Big Pedal' for P1-P7 children.
Come to school on your bike, scooter or walk.
If cycling you must wear a helmet.
It is the P1 Castle Dress Up Day next Friday on the 8th March. Come to school wearing your costume.
Please remember to leave all swords and shields at home.
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY
It is Feel Good Friday next week on Friday 1st February. The P7 children will be coming to visit the P1 classes to read with them. Please send in one book that your child loves and put it in their school bag on Friday morning.
We would like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas.
A couple of reminders:
* Please return wellies as soon as possible ready for Welly Wednesday to start again.
* School finishes at 12.55pm on Wednesday 16th January 2019 to facilitate the School Open Night.
* The P1 children finish at 12.55pm on Wednesday 19th December, in preparation for the Senior Carol Concert
* Children can wear their own clothes on Friday 21st December
* All P1 children finish at 11.55am on Friday 21st December
* Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!