Welcome to Primary 4!
Our Topic this month is World War 2!
Please see our WALT section below as this will tell you a summary of what we are doing each month in class!
We are learning to......(WALT)
Month : April
* Grammar : Further homophone work, further alphabetical order and dictionary work
* Weekly Comprehension activities
* Writing - Creative writing based on World War 2.
* addition , subtraction, multiplication and division of HTU sums
* Division of 2, 3, 4, 5 without and with remainders
* Problem solving lessons weekly - word problems and exploring pattern and relationship problems
* Time - minutes past/ minutes to in 5 minute intervals, durations: start time to finish time. Solving word problems with time.
*Money work continued - pounds to pence, calculating total cost and change
* Weight - reading scales
* Temperature - reading a thermometer
* World War 2 Topic
* Please note World War 2 day will be on the 12th April. Children to come dressed as an evacuee for a day filled with activities