Welcome to Primary 4!
We are learning about Farming this month.
Please see our WALT section below as this will tell you a summary of what we are doing each month in class!
We are learning to......(WALT)
Month : November
* Grammar : Plurals - ies/ves, homophones and revision of grammar.
* Weekly Comprehension activities.
* Writing - Making a Jam sandwich and If I lived in a Snow Globe.
* HTU work
* Money - change from 99p, pounds and pence.
* Multiplication work - 2X and 10X.
* Carroll Diagrams and length introduction.
* Farm to Fork
* Florence Nightingale
* WW1 Poppy Day