We are looking forward to welcoming our new P1's to school. Please remember from Monday 7th-Friday 25th September:
Morning classes 9.15-11.15am
Afternoon classes 12.15-2.15pm
Please check Seesaw for further details.
From 5th October the P1 times will be:
Don't forget to send a lunch with your child.
Please send in a pair of welly boots for your child. They will be kept in school for Outdoor Learning. Please label the boots clearly with your child's name and send them in a named bag.
Homework is set each Monday on Seesaw in the 'Activities' section. Please ensure it is completed on Monday and sent back to the teacher for marking.
Reading zip wallets will be sent home each Tuesday and must be brought to school each day. Any new words will be in the zip wallet, please add these to your child's word bag.
* Please continue to use your word bags to reinforce vocabulary and to consolidate Jolly Phonics sounds and letters. Encourage your child to sound out small words, eg, cat, pin, nap.
* Please upload homework on a Monday to Seesaw for marking.
* Continue to check Seesaw for updates.
* Please remove any new words or sounds from zip wallet and add to the word bag at home. Please send the zip wallet in each day.
* Encourage your child to put on their own coat and do their zip by themselves. This is very helpful for school.